CHALLENGE FOR HEALTHY ORGANIZATIONS:
Step it up!
- November 19, 2017
Chamber Member Companies you have an opportunity to
participate in a Step-challenge!
- Duration of event: October 23 - November 19, 2017
- There is no cost to participate
- Participating companies will select a Team Captain who
will report steps weekly to the
chamber staff (Week:
- 1st, 2nd, & 3rd place companies and 1st, 2nd, & 3rd
place individuals will be recognized!
companies will be the employers with the highest average
steps per participant reported on the registration form
- The winning 1st place company will have name placed on
Challenge plaque and have right to display at company until
next annual event. Company will be recognized in an ad in AT
- All Participants will be awarded a small prize (coupon
for healthy food)
- Companies should register by October 23, either by
sending registration form to Chamber or delivering at
- Program will kick-off with walk at Creekside Park on
- Program will conclude with an Awards Ceremony on
- Chamber members will be given opportunity to sponsor
event and be recognized with
Kick-off event: October
23, 11:30-12:30pm at Creekside Park. Participants do not have to
attend the Kick-off to be eligible, but they must be registered
on a company-submitted form by that date. A healthy snack will
be provided. The first 50 participants at the Kick-off will be
given a pedometer, donated by Randolph Hospital/CHC Better Care.
Awards Ceremony: November 28, 11:30-12:30pm at
Guil-Rand Fire Department. A healthy lunch will be provided.
Registration Form or use online form below.